Though we haven’t had the intense winter we’re used to this year, pests are still making their way into our homes. And if the weather changes, you can be sure that even more will seek the warmth of our houses. The good news is, you do not have to let them stay!
In our last blog, we went into more depth about the common insects you might find in your home. We are going to move onto furry intruders. They are slightly less common, but do not assume your home is free of them. There is a reason Armor Pest Control offers inspections to Maryland homes and business!
- These are the most common rodents in the United States.
- They make nests in dark places like basements and attics.
- They chew through drywall and wires, causing significant damage and sometimes fire.
- They also carry diseases and pests like Salmonella and tapeworms.
- These mammals are common in our area, and occasionally, they enter homes through chimneys and attics.
- They are dangerous because they often carry rabies. If you have such a visitor, give us a call and let us deal with it.
Discovering furry intruders can be very unsettling. We advise you to call us for an inspection so that you are not unpleasantly surprised. Our dependable, courteous technicians will be able to recognize the signs of any pest and take the appropriate measures. Do not spend this winter wondering who else is living in your home! Give the best mice exterminator in Maryland a call today.