- Can be found in homes and buildings throughout the United States.
- Are small, silver-scaled insects, about one-half inch in length with two long antennae projecting from the front of the insect and three bristly antenna-like appendages projecting from the rear.
- Live two to 3.5 years.
- Prefer dark, warm, moist areas such as attics, closets, baseboards and around bathroom fixtures.
- Feed on carbohydrates and proteins contained in flour, starch, cereal, paper, drywall and natural fiber clothing (cotton and linen).
- Cause damage to books, wallpaper, flooring and clothing. Signs of silverfish damage include uneven holes in paper and small yellow stains on fabrics.
Call us today to eliminate these pests!