Do you have –
- Rodent droppings around food packages, in drawers or cupboards, and/or under the sink;
- Shredded paper, fabric or dried plants that rodents use a nesting material;
- Gnaw marks or chewing on food packaging or structures;
- Damage to structures providing entry points into the home;
- Stale smells coming from areas;
- Burrows anywhere in your yard or beneath the garbage can;
- Pets bringing home a dead rodent;
- Rats traveling along utility lines or on the tops of fences at dusk;
- Noises in the attic, walls or basement throughout the night
- Smudge marks on walls beams, rafters or pipes caused by rodents rubbing their fur.
If you have any of these signs, you may have a rodent infestation. Visit Armor Pest Control and see how they can help you rid your home of these pests.