- Q: Where do mosquitoes come from?
- Q: Are the mosquitoes I see on my property from places on my property?
- Q: Doesn’t my county or municipality already spray for mosquitoes?
- Q: Can’t we just spray when we see mosquitoes?
- Q: Can the products you apply be used around people and pets with confidence?
- Q: What about wildlife and fish in ponds or streams?
- Q: Why should we treat if we stay inside most of the time and use repellent when we go outside?
- Q: Are the mosquitoes around here the ones that cause disease?
- Q: Why are regular treatments necessary?
- Q: Will treatments totally eliminate mosquitoes?
- Q: How many months per year should we treat?
- Q: Should people and animals stay away from areas for a certain amount of time after a treatment?
- Q: Can this product be placed in pet water bowls, water gardens and water troughs?
- A: Yes, the larvicide product we use has been completely tested by the EPA and can be used in these areas.
Mosquito Prevention Tips
- Protect your dog or cat with a product made specifically for pets that repels mosquitoes.