- Various species are problematic in the U.S., mainly the Norway rat and roof rat.
- Bite more than 45,000 people each year, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
- Can burrow three feet straight into the ground, chew through building materials such as glass, cinderblock, wire, aluminum and lead, and can climb inside pipes with diameters between one-half and four inches.
- Primarily rely on smell, taste, touch and hearing.
- Eat and urinate on human and animal food.
- Support many ectoparasites.
Call us today to eliminate these pests!